VIP Levels and Comp Points. How does it work?
1. Players progress through VIP levels as they accumulate the required number of complimentary points (CP or comp points). Each 20 EUR of bets in real money is rewarded with 1 CP. By getting new levels, players receive prizes and unlock benefits. Check out the VIP page to learn which prizes exactly players get when they reach a certain level.
2. The prizes include but are not limited to free spins, money, better weekly cashback offers, comp point boosters, access to participation in closed tournaments, and increased withdrawal limits. All the regular bonus requirements including the wagering requirement are applied unless stated otherwise.
3. The VIP progress of each player resets monthly on the first Monday of the new month at 10:00 UTC. Each new reset starts a new season of the VIP program.
4. The percent of the weekly cashback depends on the highest VIP level the player has reached during the current and previous season:
- Players have no access to the weekly cashback prior to reaching the 4th level for the first time;
- 4th level: 3%;
- 5th level:4%;
- 6th level: 5%;
- 7th level: 7%;
- 8th level: 8%;
- 9th level: 9%;
- 10th level: 10%.
5. With the start of a new season, players get Comp Points Booster for the next 24 hours. If the player accumulates comp points, those comp points are multiplied by the booster coefficient. The coefficient depends on the VIP level the player has reached in the previous season:
- 6th level: x1.5;
- 7th level: x2.0;
- 8th level: x2.5;
- 9th level: x3.0;
- 10th level: x3.5.
6. The maximum win amount by means of any bonuses for VIP levels is not limited.
7. Players are not allowed to transfer CP between accounts.
8. The casino reserves the right to withdraw or amend the VIP program at any time and without prior notice. This will not affect players who have already commenced wagering towards the promotion.
9. The money prizes have a wagering requirement of x5. The FS prizes have a wagering requirement of x25.